[Home-on-the-range] Fw: ADA Celebration

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 22 00:57:42 UTC 2010

Hello NFB Homers.

I have been asked to forward the following concerning a special celebration of the 20th anniversary of the signing into law of the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA). Please be assured that for those in Lawrence return transportation will be provided via Independence, Inc. If you can join our celebration from outside of Lawrence or the Douglas County area, we would be delighted if you can join us.
best regards
Rob Tabor & White Cane Raúl