[Home-on-the-range] to who ever can answer it

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Jul 26 16:53:14 UTC 2010

Yes, it is essentially a digital sub-carrier.  With a standard
sub-carrier receiver I am not sure what you would hear -- probably
just white noise as I don't think it could demodulate anything.

Yes, the Chinese are putting the thing on multiple stations -- they
are talking ultimately about 200 cities, 500 stations and 3 million people.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920