[Home-on-the-range] Thank you Federation Family

Floyd floydray1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 03:16:53 UTC 2010

Thank you Susan, how ever if any one would like to help Barbra out go with and have a ride please take her.  It is my hope that one of Barbra's friends will find a way for them to go together. I have only known Barbra a short time, but it would not matter if I had only met her yesterday I would still feel compelled to help as I was able. I just know about cancer and it's hard ship that is why I stepped up if no other ride could be found. How ever it is my understanding that we have till August to find her a way.

Floyd