[Home-on-the-range] resolutions for 2010

James H. "Jim" Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Tue Nov 2 04:11:17 UTC 2010

I have not received any proposed resolutions.  If you have one please
send, or send it again if somehow  it has been lost.

if you only have a partially formed idea, please send what you
have.  the sooner the better.  The national resolutions for this year
are in the August/September Braille Monitor if you wish to see what
they look like.

here is my announcement again, obviously you can ignore the October
31st date in it.
---

I have been appointed chair of the 2010 National Federation of the
Blind of Kansas Resolutions Committee.  At our convention we will
consider resolutions speaking with the collective voice of blind Kansans.
Together we can make a powerful statement, identify something wrong,
praise something good, or bring improvement for the lives of blind
Kansans.  Resolutions start in this committee and then go on to the
entire convention for consideration.  Then the entire convention
votes on them.  Is something troubling you?  Are you angry about
something related to blindness in Kansas?
If you have a proposed resolution, please send it to me.  I would
prefer getting it before October 31st.  However, sometimes in real
life situations happen and resolutions have to come in closer to the
convention date.
Please send what you have to
<mailto:N6yr at sunflower.com>N6yr at sunflower.com
My e-mail address.  If you can, please send your proposed resolution
in MS-Word format.  Your resolution does not have to be perfect, or
in correct grammar.  Please work on what you have and send it.  I
will acknowledge receipt of each submission.  And if you feel you
need help in starting with your ideas for a resolution, contact me or
others to help you get started.
Jc