[Home-on-the-range] Maryse monitor

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 5 16:36:07 UTC 2010

Hi, Maryse:

If my memory serves me correctly, our state president, Donna Wood and some
others were at the meeting at which the grant availability was announced and
proposals were requested. Because the current director of Rehabilitation
services, Mike Donelly, was handling the grant and the dispersement of
funds, other beneficiaries were chosen.

Susan