[Home-on-the-range] Many thanks from the Hospitality Room.

Chikako Mochizuki extremepositiveness at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 00:13:23 UTC 2010

Hello Listers:
I would like to thank you so very much for all your contribution to our Hospitality Room for this year’s state convention.  I am particularly glad that many convention attendees came to our hospitality Room.  Thanks to those who dropped by and made our Hospitality Room a merry and lively place and many thanks very much to those who brought delicious goodies!
Lastly, but not least I thank you to those who assisted me setting up and opening the Hospitality Room and cleaning up the room afterwards.  I tremendously enjoyed working on this particular project and I thank you very much once again to all of you for working with me.
Sincerely,

Chikako Mochizuki