[Home-on-the-range] Patsy and friends performance at banquet

James H. "Jim" Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Tue Nov 16 21:42:15 UTC 2010

Hi  nfb kansans,
I called to thank Peg Samson (she played Louise)  for their wonderful
performance saturday night.  I let her know how many commented on
what a good time the performance was, the quality of their music, and
how so many people commented on the fine portrayal of Patsy Kline.
I'm sharing some of her comments here.

she said that she and Annette have performed this about 30
times.  however our performance was the first time when the audience
sang along.  this surprised Annette.  and this threw Annette off of
her singing once, but they were so happy that we were singing
along!  She said that they were delighted by our response to their
performance and had a great time with us.  they could tell we were
enjoying it.      .

jc