[Home-on-the-range] Oh No! A Pampered Chef Catalog Party!

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 18 04:02:42 UTC 2010

But yes, it's true! Some people wanted to order for our fundraiser and
missed the deadline. So I'm having a catalog show between now to close
December 3. So if you want to order something more for yourself or for
someone else for Christmas, please let me know. If you need the product and
price list again, I can send it to you again; just let me know.

This can't be a fundraiser, I think, unless we sell $600 worth of stuff,
which we did at the convention show! Yea! And we could do it again!

I would like to have another one later in 2011 for the state affiliate as a
fundraiser.

I don't know if Serena Nickell subscribes to this list, but could someone
let her know about this, please? Or if you'd like to send me her email
address off list, that's fine too.Have a great finish to your week,
everyone!

Cheers!

Susan