[Home-on-the-range] Question about registration

maryse figueroa marysefigueroa at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 01:39:37 UTC 2010

 Andrew,
      This question is best forwarded to Donna Wood,who has done the
planning.  I am aware that there are still details the nedd to be worked out
with the hotel.  I understand your frustration re-vegetarian meals, and at
the time of the last minute planning, vegetarian issues can be brought up
with the kitche,  However, andrew, remember where you are.  This is Kansas
and not California.
Maryse, Monitor.