[Home-on-the-range] From the Hospitality Room planner: October update

Chikako Mochizuki extremepositiveness at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 3 02:50:24 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,
I hope you-all are enjoying this wonderful cool yet full of sunshine weekend!
Here comes a Hospitality Room update with a sign-up sheet as an attachment.  There are few volunteers who signed up to bring items for our hospitality room; hearty thanks to those who have already signed up to bring an item(s).  There are few more still calling for volunteers.  Please take a few moments of your time, reading through the attached  sheet, and sign up whatever the item you could bring willingly on the sheet and re-attach it on to your note and send it back to me via e-mail; off list or on the list whichever convenient would be fine with me.  The most important thing is that I definitely receive the information coming from you via e-mail.
Those in some very unfortunate reason just cannot bring anything; please do not worry about it.  We will still like you.
I greatly appreciate if those who would be willing to volunteer could limit items you are bringing to one to three (absolute maximum).
At this point, I do not have clear information about the specific layout of our hospitality room.  As soon as I find out the information, I will post an update.
I thank you so very much for working with me on this project.  Please have a wonderful rest of the weekend.
 Sincerely,

Chikako Mochizuki
P.s. In case, anyone has a difficulty opening the attachment, please notify me off list so that I could re-send the sheet to the person.
Chikako Mochizuki