[Home-on-the-range] Exhibit News!

Margret Miller megmiller at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 29 01:08:29 UTC 2010

Thanks very much.
Meg

From: Susan Tabor
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 5:35 PM
To: 'NFB of Kansas Internet Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [Home-on-the-range] Exhibit News!

Hi, Meg:

The cooking demo starts at 12:30 p.m. The walk downtown starts at 3:00 p.m.; there is transportation to the cooking demo from the hotel and transpo to the walk site from the Mercantile, the location of the cooking demo. I can't remember what time the board meeting is. Registration is from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. Exhibits, including Pampered Chef, are from 5:00 to 10:00 p.m. Resolutions committee is at 9:00 p.m. and I think that's when Nominations meets as well. Resolutions is an open meeting; nominations is not. Hope this helps! Let me know if you have more questions! See you soon!

Cheers,

Susan