[Home-on-the-range] Barbra and Russ still need your help. Gass Donation

Floyd floydray1 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 5 23:05:56 UTC 2010

Barbra and Russ thank you for your help. With out your help I would not have been able to transport them to KC and back. Your donations are still needed for one more trip. On September 15 I have been asked to donate my time and pick up to transport them back again. All they need now is help with gas money.  My pick up gets 22 miles per gallon with the A C on at an average speed of 70 M P H, and the price of gas is $2.70 per gallon.

Send donations to:

Floyd Ward
1407 S Greenwood
Wichita, Ks. 67211-3536