[Home-on-the-range] Tap Tracks for Autumn-Winter, 2010 Corrected.doc

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 11 00:16:07 UTC 2010

Good evening, everyone!

Attached please find Tap Tracks again. We discovered an error on the
Convention registration form and had to quickly fix it. I'll also be
re-sending the registration form separately as I did before for easy use and
reference.

 Floyd, could you remove the earlier Version of this issue of Tap Tracks and
put this one on the website instead, please? Thank you so much! And thanks
to all of you! See you at Convention!

Best Regards,

Susan Tabor

File attached.