[Home-on-the-range] A surprising occurrence

maryse figueroa marysefigueroa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 14:41:10 UTC 2011

  Chikako,
    I truly am sorry to hear about Comet, your dear companion.  I certainly
understand your distress as I lost my last Boxer, Delilah to illness.  Our
animals become part of our lives and respond to our emotional states.  They
love us uncondiitionally, are always loyal and teach us to be in the moment.
     My thoughts and well wishes for Comet are with you.
Sincerely offered,
Maryse Magnant-Figueroa