[Home-on-the-range] Another member gone.

maryse figueroa marysefigueroa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 12:14:39 UTC 2011

Cindy,
     I do not have any details as to the circumstances of his death.  I do
know he was rxtremely distraught over the passing of Barbara.  It's when he
did not show up for work at Envision for a few days,the company sent the
police for a welfare check.  That's when he was found unresponsive.  as far
as I know, he did not have health issues that would have caused him a sudden
death.
Thank you
Maryse