[Home-on-the-range] [Jayhawk-chapter] Getting To Orlando

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 22 04:48:34 UTC 2011

I’m for it! (smile!)

All the Best to Everyone,

Susan

And guide cane Rosa Rita

From: jayhawk-chapter-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:jayhawk-chapter-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Rob Tabor
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2011 11:23 PM
To: NFB of Kansas Internet Mailing List
Cc: Jayhawk Chapter list, Lawrence, Kansas; Douglas County, Kansas Chapter
Internet Mailing List
Subject: [Jayhawk-chapter] Getting To Orlando

Dear Homers On The Range

In view of rising air travel costs, air traffic controllers sleeping on the
job, post 911 airport security hastles, baggage handling fees and other
nickeling diming practices, and other hastles I could name but won't, it is
getting more attractive to think about renting mini vans to make the cross
country trek to Orlando. If there were 2 drivers available per vehicle, we
would have the choice of continuous highway travel except for meal and fuel
stops, or making overnight road stops en route. This arrangement would also
give us the added advantage of transportation in Orlando for evening outings
and other side excursions as we did in Dallas. I cordially invite your
thoughts and impressions and I wish a happy easter season to all, whatever
significance it has for you.

Best regards and friendship to all,

Rob Tabor & Guide Cane Raúl Junior