[Home-on-the-range] Getting To Orlando

maryse figueroa marysefigueroa at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 12:03:06 UTC 2011

Good point Chokako,
       I like the mini bus idea but what needs to happen is a cost per
person breakdown, with pros and cons and a  final vote.  Since Rob is the
originator,I ask for possible numbers as cmpared to flying not to forget
ground tips and taxi service to and fro the hotel.
Chikako, thank you and a prompt recovery for Comet.
Maryse