[Home-on-the-range] Eric Wenihenmayer on TV

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 13:03:58 UTC 2011

I think at the time Eric climbed Mt. Everest he had climbed six of the seven most formidable peaks in the world. He may have climbed the last since then. I can't remember the name of his book, but it is surely an interesting read though I haven't so far. I hope I remember to give this a try Thursday.

Cindy