[Home-on-the-range] An article from www.kansas.com

maryse figueroa marysefigueroa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 14:50:42 UTC 2011

Good morning everyone,

     This article also appeared in Sunday's edition of the Wichita Eagle.
      Based on m understanding of this article on Jean, it is a very subtle
way for Envision, as her parents took her to that facility, at a very tender
age.  There is no mention of the NFB, in the Wichita Eagle article.

     we must remember hat there are no definitive rehab services for the
blind in Kansas, and that envision is vying for that contract.  I hear a lot
of grumbling about Envision, be it their emplyment, retail store or rehab
services.  So, what, each and everyone of us are doing to changethis
climate?  Why don't we showcase those individuals who went to NFB rehab
centers either in Colorado or Louisiana?

Thank you
Maryse Home-On-The-Range monitor