[Home-on-the-range] Alysha Appearing

Floyd floydray1 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 21:41:30 UTC 2011

While Donna or any of us could ask Alysha to appear she has a life of her own and it would be up to her if she wanted to come back to Kansas to vist her olnd friends. My first state Convention was the one where Alysha talked about her trip to South America and the mountians she climed. She was thinking about climing Mt. Kilamenjaro on one of her breaks from collage. I never heard if she made it or not. I did hear that after collage she went strate to work for the FBI.

We should reachout to her for this year or next.
Thank You
Floyd