[Home-on-the-range] Randy's latestFW:

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 13:49:16 UTC 2011

That was really good. I could feel his concern because I got lost like that in Lawrence, and I was a woman, but sure not a black woman. The woman part was bad enough, but I can imagine the terror that would have hit Randy under those circumstances. And everything sounds differently at night. I ended up trusting a stranger to help me get home. That was a risk, too, but I'd been wandering around for almost an hour and it was around 12a:30. YIKES!
Cindy