[Home-on-the-range] FW: Early Notification of Monthly Disability Call

Dianne Hemphill diannehemphill at cox.net
Fri Dec 23 17:32:30 UTC 2011

- I called in the last time you sent out the notification - it reminded me a bit like so many of my meetings in my former life....some useful info and then some not so -- I should have taken notes and passed on some of the highlights...perhaps, someone can let us know what is discussed via home on the Range....Merry Christmas all,  Dianne