[Home-on-the-range] Tucson Az events

maryse figueroa marysefigueroa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 12:32:36 UTC 2011

NFB friends,

   The recent tragic events in Tucson Az., have affected me personally, as
Tucson is my home.  In fact, I have lived there longer than anywhere else in
the world.  Where the shootings occur ed, is where I used to take my
children for  shopping.

   Since we, in the NFB, work closely with our representatives and senators,
in our respective states and experience their support in our advocacy
endeavors, let's not forget the moment of silence at 11 Am today,in support
of Rep. Gabrielle Gifford.

Thank you
Maryse M Figueroa  Home-On-The-Range monitor