[Home-on-the-range] Fw: to hear NFB convention live

Floyd floydray1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 18:26:16 UTC 2011

Thank You
Floyd

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Dianne Hemphill <diannehemphill at cox.net>
To: floydray1 at yahoo.com
Cc: donnajwood at cox.net; diannehemphill at cox.net
Sent: Friday, July 1, 2011 12:17 PM
Subject: to hear NFB convention live

Floyd- please place on home-on-the-range. Thanks, Dianne

For those of you unable to attend the 2011 NFB Convention, you can listen to the general sessions and banquet through your computer. Go to the nfb.org web site where you can find the information that allows you to access and stream  some of the NFB convention live. Days and times will help you find   what will be available.

Two years ago Jack and I were unable to attend due to some medical issues. We listened to most of the convention through streaming technology from our couch. The sound was great. This was a wonderful way to be involved in the sessions as they were happening. Hope you will try this- I'm sure you'll be glad you did. You're friends will be thinking of you and missing you - hope you'll be able to go next year in Dallas. Dianne