[Home-on-the-range] Comet and other announcements

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 2 05:05:41 UTC 2011

Thanks, Tom! See you in Orlando!

Cheers!

Susan

From: home-on-the-range-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:home-on-the-range-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Tom Page
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 11:44 PM
To: home-on-the-range at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Home-on-the-range] Comet and other announcements

Hello all,

  I must first extend my sympathy to Chikako regarding Comet's passing.  She
was a truly great animal!

I hope those going to the convention get this -- I messed up the address and
just got the bounce from my earlier post attempt...  We'll spread the word
anyhow.

The Kansas delegation will meet at 6:30pm on Thursday July 7th. We will be
going to dinner outside the hotel (Jack Hemphill will scout the spot). At
this dinner we will discuss vote on the 2011 resolutions. The meeting place
will be announced and communicated by Wednesday of the convention week.

And just so you all know... you can find me at convention by calling
316-734-4839. Please call for any reason. I look forward to spending time
with you all!

Thanks,

Tom