[Home-on-the-range] Sundown Parade

Floyd floydray1 at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 01:41:10 UTC 2011

National Federation of the Blind of Kansas South Central Kansas Chapter
Leonard Silkey - President, Maryse Figueroa - VP, Emily Schlenker - Secretary, and Diane Fleming -Treasurer
Chapter info. 316-440-5669

On Friday June 3 at 6:30p The Parade will start at Central and Main. The rut is 9 blocks long. We invite all to come. If you cannot walk that far and need a wheel chair pusher contact me ASAP, We will find you one.
The uniform is black shirt and blue pants, shorts, jeans, skort, skirt, or dress (chose one or mix and match your choice). There will be a Sun down Parade meeting to finalize all details. After that meeting I will know where we are at in the lineup and where we will be gathering to start our march. As soon as I know these details I will send them to you.
 After the Sundown Parade we will make our way to the Kansas Star Music Park at West Bank where you can enjoy the Hiland Dairy Ice Cream Social; and then the Wichita Symphony Orchestra performing the Koch Twilight Pops Concert on the gigantic outdoor stage beginning at 8:30 pm. With Fireworks display immediately following the concert. These event locations are all close to each other.

Hope to see you there
If you have received this in error or no longer wish to receive notices from this group Reply to this message with the word remove in body.

Thank You
Floyd