[Home-on-the-range] at hotel restaurantprime rib for $22.

Dianne Hemphill diannehemphill at cox.net
Thu Oct 20 22:41:34 UTC 2011

Hi conventioneers- if any of you are interested in a prime rib dimmer for 2 at the Legions restaurant Friday night  at the Airport Hilton for all you can eat - $22. let me know. Jack and I printed off a couple of extra coupons that will give you all you can eat prime rib dinner Friday night. This would be at no  extra cost to you, other than the $22. for the dinners, as we redeemed them using points we had earned from recycling…. Let me know.  Dianne