[Home-on-the-range] Thank You

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 12:59:35 UTC 2011

We did have a grand time, didn't we, Suie? Well, the four hours in Minneapolis weren't so bad. I played with my toys and read and pretty soon it was over. Sure was glad to get home. I thought of Tom's telling me about his being confident in airports and about that way meeting nice and interesting people when seeking gates and the like, and that he does so because he appears so confident. I have recently taken that tack, and it is quite fun. I figure if I can do that in Chicago I should be able to do it anywhere if there's time for it. I had a great trip home and everything was on schedule.

Cindy Lou