[Home-on-the-range] Hemphill's have new grand daughter

Lynda lynda at sunflower.com
Fri Sep 16 16:12:18 UTC 2011

Congratulations to your whole family!

Did they make up her name?  I've never heard of the name "Savvily" before.
What color are her eyes and her hair?  Was she born with lots of hair or
just a little bit?  Enjoy her enough for all of us and be sure that she gets
lots of hugs and kisses from Jim and me.
May God continue to richly bless you and all.

Much Love,
Lynda Canaday