[Home-on-the-range] Future Reflections on Newsline now!

Dianne Hemphill diannehemphill at cox.net
Thu Apr 26 17:40:41 UTC 2012

Hi everyone - I was pleasantly surprised today when going into News line for todays newspaper, etc, to find that Future Reflections has been added.  Though all of our children are sighted and the NOPC is primarily focused on sighted parents with blind children, I have always listened to their magazine as it allows me to know best practices that the NFB promotes and how practical application of our philosophy makes meaningful impact on our future generation. Also, be aware of 2 additional newspapers being added, one from Russia and one Greek, both being in English. Enjoy the new and the many news papers and magazines already available with just some simple button selections  on your telephone.  Dianne