[Home-on-the-range] Good Will Protests

Donna Wood donnajwood at cox.net
Thu Aug 16 20:59:28 UTC 2012

We will be conducting Informational Protests at Goodwill Thrift Store
locations around the country to bring an end to the unfair, discriminatory,
immoral practice of paying subminimum wages to workers with disabilities.
The protests will take place on August 25, 2012, between the hours of 11:00
a.m. and 1:00 p.m. local time.

Informational  protest information for Kansas:

Coordinator:  Donna Wood

Contact number:  (316) 721-3887

Location:  5525 W. Central Ave. Wichita, KS

Location:  8929 Wornall Road Kansas City, MO 64114

Please come and join us in stopping this discriminatory practice of paying
the disabled subminimum wages. Transportation will be provided to and from
the Wichita protest site.  For transportation please call Floyd at (316)
871-2880.  Transportation is being arranged for the Kansas City, Mossouri
site as well.  Please contact Chikako Mochozuki for transportation
arrangements for Kansas City at (785) 691-9334.

If you have further questions or need other information please feel free to
contact the protest coordinator.

Invite your family and friends to join us in our informational protest.

Donna Wood, President

National Federation of the Blind

Of Kansas