[Home-on-the-range] South Central Kansas protest press

Tom Page topage at swbell.net
Fri Aug 31 03:00:08 UTC 2012

The attached file contains the press we receieved in South Central Kansas.  We are still hopeful that the Eagle will run an issues piece. The KSN-TV (NBC and FOX in Wichita) was not shared on their web site.  It took me a while to figure out why I couldn't find it and we will be revecieving a DVD of that coverage soon.

Way to go Leonard Silkey for his coverage on KAKE TV (ABC in Wichita).  I also should give special recognition to Diane Fleming (media team member) who made many calls.

Thanks to all,
Tom