[Home-on-the-range] 2012 State Convention Resolutions

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 10 15:03:06 UTC 2012

Good morning all,

At the request of several members of the NFB of Kansas family, and in the
interest of access and transparency, I am posting the 2 resolutions we
passed at state convention in the attached MS-Word document.

On another subject, I'd like to invite you all to our Jayhawk Chapter
holiday party this Friday evening at India Palace restaurant, 129 East Tenth
Street in Lawrence. The party will begin at 6:00 until we leave or the
restaurant staff chases us out, whichever comes first. <lol> The food is
excellent and the masala spiced Indian tea is drop dead good. SO if you can
make the trip, come on down. If this were audio I'd do my best Johnny Olson
imitation. <lol> Happy holidays to all.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor, NFBK Resolutions Chairman and Jayhawk Chapter president