[Home-on-the-range] Susie's problems

Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO susan.stanzel at kcc.usda.gov
Thu Feb 16 14:04:31 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,

I have had some really terrible news. I knew my sister Sheila Jackson had cancer, but it was supposed to be removed on February 6th. However, it was determined her pancreatic cancer is inoperable. She is doing chemo every other week. This is very aggressive, but there is nothing to lose. I will be leaving on March 10th and returning on March 19th. She lives in California. It saved me three hundred dollars to return on Monday instead of Sunday and I don't make that much money in a day (grin). I am in quite a depression at this time and have been unable to function as usual. I am beginning to get back on my feet, but it is a struggle. I am asking you to pray for Sheila and our families. The stats say that 90 to 95 folks die within the first year.

Thank you for your understanding.