[Home-on-the-range] Fw: 4th Saturday social

Emily Schlenker eschlenker at cox.net
Mon Feb 20 16:01:45 UTC 2012

From: Floyd
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 9:34 AM
To: Donna Wood ; Russell and Jennifer Romine ; Tom Page ; Robert Pfeiffer ; Lauren Bush ; Lauren Bush ; Leonard Silkey ; Emilly Schlenker ; Floyd Ward ; Maryse Figueroa ; Dian Hemphill ; Sharron Lucka ; Sirena Nickell ; Meg Silkey ; Tim Kilgore ; Nancy Bailey ; Fredrick Hardyway ; Desirea Howard ; Diane Fleming ; Sarah Edwards ; Home Range
Subject: 4th Saturday social

Please send this out on the list for me it is for our 4th Saturday social. Will be held at El Mexico Cafe at 2544 South Seneca from 2pm to 4pm on Feb. Saturday 25th. If you are going to be there please let me know at either calling at 316-440-5669 or sending an email to l.silkey at cox.net.

Thank You
Floyd