[Home-on-the-range] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Thru Our Eyes interview, Dr. Maurer

Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO susan.stanzel at kcc.usda.gov
Wed Jan 4 13:55:42 UTC 2012

Hi to Everyone and a happy new year,

I know you will all be interested in this interview with Dr. Maurer on www.thruoureyes.org<http://www.thruoureyes.org>. Please see the message below.

Susie

From: nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of David Andrews
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 10:26 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Thru Our Eyes interview, Dr. Maurer

On Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 8:00 pm eastern, Thru our Eyes host, Joe Ruffalo will interview the President of the National Federation of the Blind, Dr. Maurer.
The interview will highlight the past years' accomplishments and the goals for 2012 and beyond.
The interview is titled, "Ask the President" and calls to the show are encouraged.

To listen/view log into:
www.thruoureyes.org<http://www.thruoureyes.org/>
or for JAWS and other screen reader users:
m.thruoureyes.org
Click/Enter on the listen to get the audio only or go a bit further down the
page for the view and click/enter there for audio and video
To listen to the live show via phone, call:
1 347 215 7037.
To phone in with a suggestion, comment, or just a shout out:
1 888 572 0141

Remember: When we all do, it becomes doable.
The more we try, the more we succeed.
Everything is impossible until you do it.
Keep believing.  Keep dreaming.  Keep learning
Let's work together.  Let's make a difference!
Joseph J. Ruffalo
President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
Phone:  973-743-0075
Please visit our State and National Web Sites
http://www.nfbnj.org
http://www.thruoureyes.org<http://www.thruoureyes.org/>
http://www.blindchildren.org
http://www.nfb.org<http://www.nfb.org/>