[Home-on-the-range] Home management tips

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 13:45:16 UTC 2012

In Aids and Devices here it is called "High Marks", which may be different but served the same purpose. It probably can be acquired from Independent Living Aids, too, or maybe even the Independence Market.

The color tags Lynda talked about can be acquired from a variety of places, but I didn't know Telephone Pioneers makes them. I am not sure who made the ones I bought, but they don't have near the variety of colors as Lynda described.

Cindy Lou