[Home-on-the-range] help with Mac use?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 19:31:14 UTC 2012

You might try macfortheblind.com. Also, there is a list I joined, but most of it doesn't help me because it is too advanced. I'll have to review some messages from there to see if I saw anything you could get. Right now, though, everyone is talking about Mountain Lion, and since I haven't switched to it yet, I don't know much about it. Are you using Lion, or did you stay with Snow Leopard?

Cindy