[Home-on-the-range] help with Mac use?

Chikako Mochizuki extremepositiveness at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 23:13:57 UTC 2012

Hello Cindy,
When you create a document using Pages on your iPhone or on your iPad, you have to choose from a list of document category such as Project Proposal or Report or Blank Document.  What document category you choose will be the file name of the particular document.  Rachel and I actually had our discussion on this subject once before because I had the same curiosity as yours.  I know that if you use Pages on your Mac computer you could customize a file name; them a person can transfer the document to an iPhone or iPad for editing.  I mainly use Pages for editing instead of creating a document.  U hope this helps to clarify your question even a little.

Chikako
Sent from my iPhone