[Home-on-the-range] South-Centrals June social

Floyd floydray1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 19:10:30 UTC 2012

Cindy the attendance varies. We have had groups larger than 16 (not sure of the record) to as few as 4. It just depends on the event and who has the time or and money to come. To check out what we have been doing the last year check out our page at  http://www.nfbks.org/local_chapters/scpage.shtml .

Thank You
Floyd