[Home-on-the-range] Fwd: Luther!

Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO susan.stanzel at kcc.usda.gov
Sun Jun 24 20:04:57 UTC 2012

How wonderful!

Susie

From: home-on-the-range-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:home-on-the-range-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Chikako Mochizuki
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2012 2:38 PM
To: jayhawk-chapter at nfbnet.org; NFB Kansas
Subject: [Home-on-the-range] Fwd: Luther!

Begin forwarded message:
From: Chikako Mochizuki <extremepositiveness at yahoo.com<mailto:extremepositiveness at yahoo.com>>
Date: June 24, 2012 9:46:35 AM CDT
To: "home-on-the-range at nfbnet.org<mailto:home-on-the-range at nfbnet.org>" <home-on-the-range at nfbnet.org<mailto:home-on-the-range at nfbnet.org>>, "jayhawk-chapter at nfbnet.org<mailto:jayhawk-chapter at nfbnet.org>" <jayhawk-chapter at nfbnet.org<mailto:jayhawk-chapter at nfbnet.org>>
Subject: Luther!
Our very own Luther Fuller proudly won the overall national braille competition yesterday.  I received a note from Brendy this morning.  Our chapter is extremely proud of Luther and needless to state, his parents are very proud of their son.
Very hearty congratulations to Luther.  A wonderful accomplishment.

Chikako Mochizuki