[Home-on-the-range] Lori has a job

Pila Mahoney pilaam at kc.rr.com
Thu Mar 29 15:27:42 UTC 2012

congratulations to Lori!!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO
  Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 7:19 AM
  Subject: [Home-on-the-range] Lori has a job

  Hi again,

  Lori just got a job at Perceptive software which is a well respected company in KC. She will be installing and training folks on their medical software. The good and bad news is she will be traveling 75% of the time. This is great for her because she doesn't have a husband or any prospects. I will take care of her dogs. Three weeks out of the month she will leave early on Monday morning and get home Thursday night and be in the office on Friday. We are all extatic. The only down side is the girls will need to hire some help for Dean's Mother. People were joking with me yesterday at work and saying that now I can retire in the manner I deserve and expect.

  To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Home-on-the-range:
  http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/home-on-the-range_nfbnet.org/pilaam%40kc.rr.com