[Home-on-the-range] Sun Down Parade

Floyd floydray1 at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 02:35:23 UTC 2012

National Federation of the Blind of Kansas South Central Kansas Chapter
Leonard Silkey - President, Maryse Figueroa - VP, Emily Schlenker - Secretary,and Diane Fleming -Treasurer
Chapter info. 316-440-5669

On Friday June 1 at 6:30p The Parade will start at Central and Main. The rut is 9 blocks long. We invite all to come. If you cannot walk that far and need a wheel chair pusher contact me ASAP, We will find you one. There will be transportation for return home trip for after the evening's events for those who need it.
 We will be near Lining up near Pine and Main, on the east side of Main and probble north of Pine. The best drop off point is 610 N Main, this is an Envision location. Ask the driver to let you off as close to Pine and Main as possible.  For those of you who walked last year we hope to see you again. For those of you who did not walk last year come join us and be seen. Last year was fun and this year will be too.
No uniform this year. However if they are ready NFB shirt may be avalable, the rest is your chose .
Hope to see you there
If you have received this in error or no longer wish to receive notices from this group Reply to this message with the word remove in body.

Thank You
Floyd