[Home-on-the-range] Don't Miss The Jayhawk Chapter Exhibit!

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 3 05:08:39 UTC 2012

Hi, everyone!

Our state convention is almost here!  Don't miss the Jayhawk Chapter
exhibit!  Here is what you'll find:

1.        Nuts for sale!

2.        The World's Finest Chocolate for sale; $1 per bar!

3.        A Pampered Chef fundraiser!  The dealer we have this year has been
with Pampered Chef for a long time and has a large organization of dealers
that he works with;  come see what's new for the kitchen from Pampered
Chef!!!

4.

See you next weekend! Be ready for a great Convention!

Cheers!

Susan Tabor