[Home-on-the-range] Thanks and Giving

Serenqa Nickell scnickell1980 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 03:25:19 UTC 2012

Will do.  Lol

-----Original Message-----
From: Home-on-the-range [mailto:home-on-the-range-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Cindy Ray
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 1:40 PM
To: pilgrim5 at cox.net; NFB of Kansas Internet Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Home-on-the-range] Thanks and Giving

Serena, tell Tom to let us all know when dinner is so we can drop on in and
say hey to him. They are such lovely hosts, but then you may well know this
already. Enjoy, and have a happy Thanksgiving and lots of blessings to come.

Cindy

On Nov 21, 2012, at 1:21 PM, Sharon Luka wrote:

> You'll enjoy Tom and Linda!  Give them a happy hello!
>
> Sharon

I'm going to Tom's.
> Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
> Serena

and I will be here only until Friday.

> A bit later, a woman came onto the plane and asked if we have an issue
here.
> I said that we no longer had one, and he asked me to tell her what
happened.
> She told me I was correct in the fact that I was not required to ride
> front, but the dog needed to curl up under the eat in front of me. No
> dog could do that, but he can go front to back and leave a fair amount
> of space. The seating area was a little small. I could have moved
> then, but I did not want to undo the belt, get all of my stuff
> together and move, though in retrospect I could have because I got on
> very early. I think after I did, they were halted in their loading by
> a maintenance issue. It must have been small because we didn't leave
> all that late, and I got an update of the delay on the phone. In a way
> I wish I had moved, tried out another seat with the option of
> returning to the front if I couldn't get cooperation from Fisher. It would
use have been an option time wise.

> Happy Thanksgiving to all.
>
> Cindy Lou

> Home-on-the-range: