[Home-on-the-range] learning from the best - Dr. Schroeder

Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO Susan.Stanzel at kcc.usda.gov
Wed Nov 28 15:09:27 UTC 2012

Good morning Everyone,

Yes, I remember that morning as though it was yesterday. Bringing Fred to Kansas was one of the high lights of my life. Every single time we were able to change the mind of someone in control it seemed the person either was moved or retired. I will never forget that meeting when Cucimanio (can't remember the spelling of her name) put post it notes all over the walls. She even became convinced and immediately was moved. Those Advisory Council meetings were the biggest joke going. I wish Tom the best of luck, but I won't be holding my breath. I have attended these meetings since the 1970's and it doesn't seem they have changed at all.