[Home-on-the-range] Farmstead Nuts and Treats Wholesale Retail Order Form for 2012

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 3 04:34:45 UTC 2012

Hello, everyone!

We are looking forward to having you here in Lawrence once again for our
state convention on November 9, 10 and 11,

The Jayhawk Chapter is selling nuts again this year.  I have attached the
list for your reference.  If you want to be sure you get what you want,
please email me your order, and we'll pre-order for you and have it at the
Convention for you to pick up there.

With regards to our pricing: We will charge $1 more than the wholesale price
(which is the first number listed after each item listed); any other method
seems to become too complicated.

If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them for you, or to
obtain the answer for you if I don't know it. Happy shopping!

Warmest Regards,

File attached.Susan Tabor