[Home-on-the-range] Door Prizes

Floyd floydray1 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 7 19:52:00 UTC 2012

As I have learned many of our NFB members enjoy a little
spice with their food I will be donating 4 pint Jars of Pickled Jalapeno
Peppers. These peppers were grown organically and harvested with the harvest
moon.  They range in size, 1 to 2 inch in
length. Any where else these would be called Gourmet table peppers. But at the
convention they will be another door prize.

Thank You
Floyd