[Home-on-the-range] sharp knives

Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO Susan.Stanzel at kcc.usda.gov
Wed Oct 17 12:30:44 UTC 2012

I have never watched that show. When is it on. I am looking forward to retirement when I also can do more reading. Every single day I am challenged at work. I like hearing more about what folks are doing, but it doesn't seem to translate into more folks getting jobs. Jobs is where the rubber meets the road.