[Home-on-the-range] Kansas scholarships 2013

Dianne Hemphill diannehemphill at cox.net
Sun Apr 14 14:28:46 UTC 2013

 Hello federationists, just a friendly reminder that the NFB of Kansas accepts applications  for state scholarships  until May 31, 2013.  If you are aware of someone who might be interested, please remind them of this deadline. If you work with schools or universities please make sure that the word gets out to their blind students preparing to enter or continue their post high school education.  This year there will be up to three scholarships awarded: 1 worth $2,500. and 2 worth $1,500.
300 scholarship announcements and a form have been mailed out. The application is also available on-line at nfbks.org. All applications should come to either via e-mail with a separate hard (paper)  copy mailing of support information or by a complete hard copy mailing. Applicants that applied for the scholarships on the national level may simply copy that information and submit it to me by May 31, 2013. My e-mail and address are as follows:

diannehemphill at cox.net;

Dianne Hemphill
600 Bel Rue
Derby, KS   67037
Please feel free to contact  me at my  home telephone number if questions come up. It is
316-201-1323.

Thanks everyone for helping to get the word out. The NFB of Kansas looks forward to another great  year of students applying for one of our scholarships.
Dianne Hemphill
NFBK Scholarship  Committee Chair